Victor H. Hartanto, MD, FACS
Board Certified Urologist
Dr. Hartanto graduated summa cum laude in biomedical engineering from Marquette University in Milwaukee Wisconsin. He earned his MD degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin. He then completed his residency in urology at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and his fellowship training in Female Urology and Voiding Dysfunction at New York University in New York City. Dr. Hartanto is certified by the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of The American College of Surgeons (FACS). He also holds an additional Board Certification in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
In addition to practicing general urology, Dr. Hartanto has special interest in:
- Management of kidney stones.
- Management of all types of female urinary incontinence.
- Management of vaginal prolapse using a minimally invasive robotic approach.
- Urologic evaluation and treatment of urinary problems related to neurologic conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury and Diabetes Mellitus.
- State-of-the-art Urodynamic testing for bladder dysfunction evaluation.
Dr. Hartanto is currently the Associate Director of the Department of Urology at The Valley Hospital. He was voted a Top Urologist in 2012 and a Top Surgeon in 2015.